Powered by Amazon Web Services’ infrastructure and Ethereum network, GoHelpFund is the only platform that uses cryptocurrency to raise funds on humanitarian grounds for various NGO’s. It gives power to those who want to support to donate generously for various charitable reasons, being entirely centered on the concept of fundraising.
All the fundraising campaigns that will be conducted through GoHelpFund will employ HELP token as the main currency, thus, bringing about an increase in its value on a continuous basis along with scalability with quick and instant transfers. All the received funds are stored in smart contracts which enable fast and automatic payments to the entities that are in need of funds.
People at GoHelpFund are creating the world’s first global stage that brings together NGOs and their supporters. It is the fastest way for the NGOs to get funds eliminated from all kinds of problems that the traditional methods of fund collection pose.
The end goals of this unique platform include:
• Elimination of poverty by enabling the impoverished people to grow and become self-dependent by giving them access to education, healthcare, and various other opportunities.
• Working for the improvement of policies and services that make the entire world a safe and inclusive place for the children to grow, learn and prosper.
• Protect human rights and promote sustainable development in all spheres whether it is economical, political or social.
What is HELP Token?
HELP token is a type of currency based on ERC - 20 token standards. HELP token will be utilized during the sale over Ethereum smart contract so as to remove any kind of risk and allowing quick, safe and secure payments to the investors.
The value of HELP token is kept at 0.001 ETH giving it a high potential for future growth. The HELP token is predicted to have a hold of up to 1 billion dollars in the market in the coming three years.
GoHelpFund ICO: The Development Roadmap
• The platform will accept multiple ways of contribution like BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XMR etc during the token sale event that will be held in January 2018.
• Post end of token sale in March 2018 the team of GoHelpFund will be in touch with big exchanges so as to get listed.
• Post end of token sale HELP tokens, which is the main currency for GoHelpFund platform, will be distributed to the investors.
• By April 2018 the alpha version of the GoHelpFund platform will start its public testing.
• By August 2018 the beta version will be launched along with the development and integration of the blockchain/wallet.
• In October 2018 public testing for the GoHelpFund blockchain/wallet will begin. Along with it the advertising and marketing for the GoHelpFund platform will take place.
• In December 2018 the team has planned to launch the GoHelpFund platform officially.
GoHelpFund Pre-ICO & ICO Details
Price: 911 HELP = 1 ETH
1 HELP Token Price: 0.001 ETH
Buy with: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XRP, XMR, ETC, DASH
1 Million Tokens created in total
100 Thousand Tokens allocated to the team members which will be locked for 2 years.
100 Thousand Tokens allocated to the Help Foundation to be used for fundraising charity donations and live events.
800 Thousand) tokens allocated for the Pre-Token + Token Sale
Minimum Contribution: 0.1 ETH
Maximum Contribution: 10 ETH
Pre-ICO Start: January 26, 2018 (30% bonus tokens from Jan 26; 20% bonus tokens from Feb 2)
Pre-ICO End: February 23, 2018
Pre- Token Sale Cap: $125,000
ICO Start Date: February 24, 2018 (15% bonus tokens from Feb 24; 5% bonus tokens from March 3)
ICO End Date: March 24, 2018